Monday, February 21, 2011

A New Experience

As a high school student, you'd think you'd get lots of opportunities to write, right? WRONG! I can think of maybe three papers that I've written all year long. But as a student, I know how important writing actually is. So, to increase my practice I've decided to create a new experience for myself, blogging. I'm not really sure of all the bells and whistles to making a aesthetically appealing blog, but I'll learn :) A friend said to me the other day, "We write because we have something to say that we think is worth other people hearing about." I agree with her. So, here's to my new blog. Let's see how this goes. 
Samantha

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a wonderful start to a tastefully wonderful blog....I just may have to heat up some water. ;0)

    ReplyDelete